Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Journal Entry "Reflection"

After reflecting upon my approaches to my journal entries I came up with this. I began this journal by depicting my research directly thus illustrated in the first thought bubble (ex. "Title Page", "Rapa Nui", "Prehistory Beauty"). An escalator goes to the next because at this time I was easily creating entries. Second I got many freelance jobs so I combined entries with them (ex. "Mystical Tutor", "Tiki Turmoil"). The next thought bubble depicts how in this section I examined the present and tried practices of the past through collecting herbs for dyeing and collecting color studies ("Found Color Studies", "Naturally Dyed Cloth"). The fourth bubble shows how I started interpreting ancient beliefs for my final entries (ex. "African Zombie", "Atlantis Lives", "Medusa" etc). Finally my celebration after completing the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment