Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Game Level Updated

I took the models I made into Mudbox and made custom textures for them, it made the level look a lot better. I put in some whispering that Mary Longshore, Eric Mcconnel and I recorded and it sounds spooky and awesome. The idea is you're a crashed space man and you're exploring the planet you are stranded on whose inhabitants are very mysterious...


These screenshots are from the beginning where you emerge from the forest and find the ruins, it is at this point you begin to hear whispers...


The symbols on the cubes are actually a written language I designed for the Exiles in Ascension. This one says "Exile"


You wander past huge faces whose eyes glow.

The lamp garden, I made all the lamps emit a low hum when you get near them.


Across the bridge over the endless misty chasm to face the labyrinth...


The walls laugh at you as you try and navigate the maze (they were a lot of fun to record)


There are no more stairs to help climb the mountain... I took them out, mwhehehe


As you enter the final area, the peak of the mountain the whispers become more and more aggressive and agry as you approach the throne of light...

No comments:

Post a Comment